NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are of the age of 21 and older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family members, such as spouse, children, parents, and/or siblings who are living in their same household) of Trijicon, Inc. ("Sponsor"), and of any of its subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes promotion begins at midnight (12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET)) on October 1, 2017, and ends at noon (12:00 p.m. ET) on October 25, 2017 ("Promotion Period"). Entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor's computer system during the Promotion Period. Sponsor's computer system is the official time keeping device for all entries.
3. To Enter: Visit http://millionthacog.com (the "Website") during the Promotion Period and register using the link on our sweepstakes entry page. Follow the online instructions and provide all of the requested information including your complete name, home address, and e-mail address. Entry is limited to one entry per person, per calendar day, during the period from midnight (12:00 a.m. ET) on October 1, 2017, to 11:59 p.m. (ET) on October 23, 2017. However, you may enter once per hour during the period from noon (12:00 p.m. ET) on October 24, 2017, to 11:59 a.m. (ET) on October 25, 2017. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void that participant's entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of times of entry are valid other than those set forth above. All entries and entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all entries.
4. Drawing and Odds: Twenty-three (23) Daily Prize Winners and one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Garvin Promotion Group, LLC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all sweepstakes matters. The Daily prize winners will be selected from among all of the valid entries received for that calendar day corresponding to the Daily Prize package listed in Section 5 below. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected on or about October 26, 2017 from among all entries properly received during the Promotion Period. Daily Prize awards are limited to one prize per Daily Winner – but Daily Winners will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes: Twenty-three (23) Daily Prize Winners will each receive one of the following Daily Prizes/prize packages. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize or prize package is listed below:
DAY 1-Oct: Smith & Wesson Rifle, Trijicon Optic - ARV $2,691.00; DAY 2-Oct: Kriss USA Pistol w/ Brace, Trijicon Optic - ARV $2,468.00; DAY 3-Oct: Noveske Rifle, Trijicon Scope - ARV $4,502.00; DAY 4-Oct: Thompson Center Rifle, Trijicon Scope, Trijicon Optic - ARV $2,362.00; DAY 5-Oct: Salient Arms International Package, Blade Tech Holster, Trijicon Optic, Trijicon Mount, Trijicon Iron Sights - ARV $4,612.00; DAY 6-Oct: Aero Precision Package, Berger Bullets Ammunition Components, Trijicon Optic, Trijicon Mount, Trijicon Iron Sights - ARV $2,587.00; DAY 7-Oct: Kriss USA Rifle, Tactical Solutions Suppressor, Trijicon Scope, Trijicon Mount - ARV $2,552.00; DAY 8-Oct: B5 Systems Stock, Patriot Ordinance Factory Package, Trijicon Scope - $ARV 4,830.00 ; DAY 9-Oct: JagerWerks Package, Blade Tech Holster, Trijicon Optic, Trijicon Mount, Trijicon Iron Sights - ARV $3,452.00; DAY 10-Oct: ERGO Stock, Silencer Co Suppressor, Trijicon Scope - ARV $2,864.00; DAY 11-Oct: BG Defense Rifle, Freedom Munitions Ammunition, Trijicon Scope - ARV $4,277.00; DAY 12-Oct: ERGO Stock, Optics Planet Shooting Packaging, Trijicon Scope - ARV $3,104.00; DAY 13-Oct: B5 Systems Stock, LWRC International Rifle, Trijicon Scope - ARV $3,152.00; DAY 14-Oct: Remington (Bushmaster) Rifle, Trijicon Scope - ARV $2,671.00; DAY 15-Oct: Kriss USA Pistol, Trijicon Optic, Trijicon Mount - ARV $1,656.00; DAY 16-Oct: Remington (DPMS) Rifle, Trijicon Scope, Trijicon Mount - ARV $3,348.00; DAY 17-Oct: ATEi Pistol Build, Blade Tech Holster, Trijicon Optic, Trijicon Mount, Trijicon Iron Sights - ARV $2,539.00; DAY 18-Oct: Knight's Armament Company Rifle, Trijicon Scope, Trijicon Mount - ARV $4,486.00; DAY 19-Oct: F4 Defense Pistol, SB Tactical Brace, Trijicon Optic - ARV $3,093.00; DAY 20-Oct: Agency Arms Package, Blade Tech Holster, Trijicon Optic, Trijicon Mount , Trijicon Iron Sights - ARV $2,702.00; DAY 21-Oct: Havalon Knives, Sabatti (Italian Firearms Group) Rifle, Trijicon Scope, Trijicon Mount - ARV $2,983.00; DAY 22-Oct: B5 Systems Stock, Rugged Design Inc Suppressors, Trijicon Scope - ARV $3,905.00; DAY 23-Oct: FN Rifle, Trijicon Scope - ARV $3,528.00;
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package consisting of a Smith & Wesson Rifle and Trijicon Optics Package. ARV of the Grand Prize is $11,080.00. Total ARV of all prizes offered is $86,394.00.
Shipping costs for all prizes are included. Prize delivery may be coordinated through a local dealership - Federal Firearms Licensee. Prize award is subject to Winner's successful completion of any required background check. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the ownership and use of any prize. Winner is solely responsible for procuring, and for the cost of, any required registration. Any federal, state, and/or local income and other taxes on the prize package are solely the responsibility of the Winner. All costs and expenses not expressly specified herein as Sponsor's responsibility are solely the Winner's responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or portion of the prize package should become unavailable for any reason. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted. If Winner cannot accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner selected.
6. General Conditions: Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor, Jackson Marketing, Garvin Promotion Group, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or entry or participation in this Sweepstakes. Except where legally prohibited, Winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his or her name, picture, video or other images, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and Promotion purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, without notice, review or approval. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email, and Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within three (3) days of notification attempt. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a Winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
7. Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor, Jackson Marketing, nor Garvin Promotion Group, LLC, nor their respective agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor, Jackson Marketing, nor Garvin Promotion Group, LLC nor their agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from those entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In case of dispute over an electronic entry, the authorized subscriber of e-mail account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
8. Winner's List: The list of Winners will be posted on-line at the Website on or about October 30, 2017, and will remain until November 30, 2017.
9. Sponsor: Trijicon, Inc., 48395 Shafer Ave., Wixom, MI 48393.
© 2017 Trijicon, Inc.